- CommodityTrichloroisocyanuric acid TCCA
- Product SynonymTCCA chlorine 90
- TCCA chlorine 90 UsageBleaching agent for cotton, gunning, chemical fabrics
- trichloroisocyanuric acid Usagerubber chlorination
- TCCA 90% granular chlorine UsageDisinfection of civil sanitation and waste water
- TCCA 90% tablets UsageDisinfection of swimming pools
- 3 inch chlorine tablet UsageDisinfection of industrial water pretreatment
- TCCA chlorine pills UsageAnimal husbandry and plant protection
- chlorine tcca 90% Appearancewhite tcca powder, granules or tablets
- TCCA chlorine 90% package 50kg plastic drum or fiber drum
- tcca 90% chlorine tablet usage preventative disinfection of houses, hotels and public places
- Port Tianjin , Qingdao , Shanghai
- Supply capacity 2000 MT/ Month
- Name trichloroisocyanuric acid tcca 90% chlorine tablet
trichloroisocyanuric acid tcca 90% chlorine tablet
1 . Physical and Chemical Properties Of TCCA Chlorine 90 :
Name : Trichloroisocyanuric Acid ( TCCA )
Molecular Formula : C3O3N3Cl3
Molecular Weight : 232.44
Effective Chlorine : 90.0%
CAS No.: 87-90-1
PH(1% soln) : 2.7 to 3.3
Moisture : 0.5% max.
Solubility at 25°c : 1.2 (gm / 100 gm water)
EINECS NO.: 201-782-8
H.S Code : 2933692200 .
Appearance : crystal white, dry powder granule or tablet.
2 . Synonyms Of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid :
TCCA ; Trichloro Isocyanuric Acid ; Chlorine Disinfectant Tablet ; Trichloro-s-triazinetrione ;
1,3,5-Trichloroisocyanuri c acid ; Symclosene
3 . Specification Of TCCA Chlorine 90 :
Granular Trichloroisocyanuric acid / TCCA:
Granules: 8-30mesh ; 20-60mesh (or made in accord with client's requirements).
Tablet Trichloroisocyanuric acid / TCCA:
(Can be customized)
4 . Chemistry of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid TCCA :
After hydrolysis in water, TCCA will be converted to Hypochlorous acid (HOCL), which has strong microbial activity. The hydrolysis by-product, cyanuric acid, acts as a stabilizer and prevents conversion of hypochlorous acid into hypochlorite ion (OCL-) owing to sunshine and heat, which has low microbial activity.
5 . Advantages of TCCA Chlorine 90 :
1 ) Cost effective and stable source of chlorine
2 ) Easy to handle, ship, store and apply. Save expensive cost of dosing equipment
3 ) No white turbidity (as in case of bleaching powder)
4 ) Long duration of sterilizing effect
5 ) Stable in storage - long shelf life
6 . Applications of TCCA Chlorine 90
1 ) Disinfection of civil sanitation and waste water
2 ) Disinfection of swimming pools
3 ) Disinfection of industrial water pretreatment
4 ) Oxidizing microbiocide for cooling water systems
5 ) Bleaching agent for cotton, gunning, chemical fabrics
6 ) Animal husbandry and plant protection
7 ) As anti-shrink agent for woolens and battery materials
8 ) As deodorizer in distilleries
9 ) As preservative in horticulture and aquaculture industries
7 . Packing Of TCCA chlorine 90 :
Tablets are packed in plastic tubes ,dozens of tubes are in a plastic drum,bucket with 10kgs 20 kgs 25kgs and 50kgs; Powder and Granule are packed in plastic bags, dozens of them in a plastic,fiber drum with 25kg, 50kgs,or as request.
Powder:18Tons will be loaded in 1*20'fcl container.
Granular and Tablets:21Tons will be loaded in 1*20'fcl container.
8 . Storage and Transportation Of TCCA chlorine 90 :
TCCA should be stored in a cool and dry place, No contacting with nitride and reductive or oxidation matter. It can be carried by trains, trucks or ships